Particular attention is given to activity based, adventure loving, comfort seeking, nature tourists who want to have an authentic experience in the comfort of our home-from-home.
For your pleasure, Kaingo offers an extensive list of activities from which to choose. Whether game drive, bush walk, sunset river cruise, or a private dinner for two, there is never enough time to exhaust the many ways there are to love this place.
Just a few things to start your planning:
At Kaingo, I (the visitor) can…
- Head out on foot for a bush walk with my experienced field guide
- Drink a glass of South African wine on safari while watching the sunset
- Take an African 'selfie' at my favourite animal sighting
- Sit on the rock smoothed by a thousand years of bushman bums and admire their rock art
- Take at least one picture of an African sunset and sunrise
- Take a walk around the lodge and learn at least 5 new tree names
- Take a memorable African safari picture with loved ones
- Take an unhurried cruise on the Mokolo River
- Lie back and look up at the amazing star filled sky and spot some shooting stars
- Have a picnic in the bush whilst the antelope graze nearby
- Enjoy expertly crafted cuisine in the shade of a Marula tree