Velvety smooth panna cotta infused with fragrant Vanilla and Rooibos tea topped with tangy granadilla pulp.
- 250ml cream
- 300ml full cream milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 6 bags rooibos tea
- 10ml Vanilla Extract/Essence
- 2 tsp. gelatine powder
- 1 litre cold water to soak the gelatine
- 110gr (1 tin) Granadilla Pulp
- Lightly oil (or spray and cook) 4 ramekins with oil and place on a tray.
- Gently heat the cream, milk and sugar. Keep stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat, add the vanilla, teabags and let it infuse for about 5 minutes. Give the teabags a squeeze and remove them from the cream mixture.
- Soak the gelatin leaves in a liter of cold water for 5 minutes, wring the sheets out and add the sheets to the warm cream mixture. Stir until dissolved and pour into the prepared ramekins. Let it set in the fridge for 4 hours.
- When the panna cotta has set, run a sharp knife around the edge of each ramekin and unmould the panna cotta onto a plate. Spoon the granadilla pulp over the panna cotta and serve.